22 February 2010

Oh The Places You'll Go!

Lucky me! I got an award from my awesome friend, Mandy, and along with the award, I am supposed to write about where I would like to be in ten years.

My husband is in the military and with that being said, it is hard to be too specific about where I would like to be in ten years because you never know where you will end up. Brian wants the military to be his career at this point which means he will serve 20+ years.

Let me begin by saying, I will be 29 years old in ten years.
- Clearly, I want my husbands and my relationship to be even more rock solid than it already is! I am always happy to see our relationship growing and developing into a stronger love for one another.
- I know that my husband and I would like to have children before then so that is definitely in the ten year plan.
- I want a happy, healthy family to call my own.
- I want to build a strong relationship with God which I am constantly working on.
- I would like to visit or live in Italy, England, and Ireland.
- We would like to own a house.
- I want to have a Bachelors Degree regardless of major.
- I would love to be a strong volunteer in my community and help support other military wives if Brian remains in the military.
- I would like to have a solid savings plan established.

2 comments:

  1. Good list.
    Amen to the constantly working on relationship with God...
    :)
    God bless you guys! You're a cute couple. :)

    ReplyDelete