19 January 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Every man dies – Not every man really lives.- William Ross


Dreams... I have so many dreams and wishes for this life and whether I can fulfill all of them or not, I'm going to do my best. I remember having so many dreams as a child and as I got older, some of them started to fade. Our dreams define us and make us unique. They mold us and help us grow. Following our dreams helps us lead a full, happy life.
Here are 11 of my dreams for 2011:

Not necessarily to happen in 2011

1) Raise a family

2) Go to Europe. Pretty much anywhere will do. I just want to go.

Italy

3) Own a house with true southern charm.



4) Learn to play the piano

5) Learn to speak another language


6) Take Dancing lessons with my husband


7) Start sewing


8) Plant a garden


9) Ice Skate at Rockefeller Center


10) See a Broadway Show


11) Go hiking


So here are some of my goals. What are yours?

Photobucket

1 comment: