29 November 2011

Week Six

November 18, 2011- November 24, 2011

Brinlee had her First Thanksgiving this week so we went to Naples to be with Brian's family! She slept the whole 2 1/2 hour trip which was great and she hardly cried at all while we were there. I tried to keep her away from all the grabbing hands but one of our friends held her for a little bit so we could eat dinner together without getting interrupted. It was weird not having her by my side but it was nice for Brian and I to have a quiet dinner. I missed her the whole time though even though she was just in the other room.

Poor unhappy baby! 

She couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry! Silly baby.

 She always sleeps with her hands up and I think it is the cutest thing!

Wearing the onesie her Aunt Natalie colored for her at my baby shower!

Pretty blue eyes! I love em!

Her first Thanksgiving!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment