04 November 2011

Week Three

October 28, 2011- November 3, 2011


My husband finally had to go back to work on the 31st so I got to experience my first few days as a stay at home mom and student this week. I love it! My daughter is great! I took some pictures of her in her Halloween costume. For Brinlee's first Halloween, we just stayed in and carved/colored pumpkins together and I baked pumpkin seeds. Since the umbilical cord finally came off, she also experienced her first bath which she loved surprisingly! Parenthood is amazing!



                                                                   I love her kissy face!
         
                                                                       On Halloween!
                                                                Brinlee's First Halloween

                                                    Her first time in the Baby K'Tan! She loves it!

                                                         She loves the camera!!



                                                            Brinlee's First Bath!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment